The El Camino is the hot rod version of our do-it-all shape, The Uno. Additional nose volume in the form of a peaked deck keeps the El Camino riding high in rough water and cleanly punching through swell. Slightly taller rails keep chop out of the cockpit and add secondary stability. El Camino's are fitted with the Larry Allison Probox Race Twin fin system, which our team has fully tested and confirmed to add stability and speed over a single fin.
- A slightly tamed version of BlkBox’s signature displacement bow for clean entry
- Unique and highly advanced bottom shape enhances stability, creates lift and planes early
- Parallel rails add speed, stability and tracking
- Wide tail increases stability and downwind prowess
- Not-too-deep sunken cockpit lowers center of gravity but still allows ease of walking the deck and re-boarding after a fall
- Peaked deck and higher rails to handle choppy conditions
- Larry Allison Probox Race Twin fin system for maximum speed and stability
- Full Carbon Construction for light weight
- Resin-X™ technology optimizes flex and reduces vibration for increased speed in choppy conditions
- 12’6 x 24.5
- 12’6 x 26
- 14′ x 24.5
- 14′ x 26
* Custom widths available
Available in 3k Carbon, Hybrid 3k/Spreadtow Carbon, or Full Spreadtow Carbon construction (extremely limited production!)
CUSTOM GRAPHICS AVAILABLE!
* Expect longer production times and additional fees for custom artwork.