The PinTail is the easy riding fun shape in the BlkBox lineup. Surfers coming from other boardsports will enjoy the carvy feel of this versatile board. The PinTail is happy to draw smooth lines off the rail when ridden from the middle, but will still whip through cutbacks and pivot turns when the tail is engaged. The PinTail is also a more-than-competent flat water shape with low entry rocker and clean tail release. In fact, the BlkBox PinTail has won more rec races in the MidwestSUP WPA series than any other surf-style SUP.
- Low entry rocker for efficiency in flat water and easy wave catching
- Unique bottom contour displaces chop, gets on plane early and keeps water flowing out the tail
- The pin tail draws smooth even lines on the wave face
- The pin tail allows the rider to turn from the middle of the board
- Lightweight and extremely durable TekBox™ Bamboo Composite Sandwich construction
Size / Volume
10'10 x 31 / 174 L / $1699.00