The Sidewinder is our thoroughbred race shape built for speed in flat to moderately choppy conditions. With its sharp bow and rounded bottom the Sidewinder displaces water with smooth and quiet efficiency leaving only a subtle ripple in its wake. From the paddler’s first stroke the Sidewinder lunges forward with a thrilling surge of acceleration. The Sidewinder is the Ferrari of the BlkBox fleet.
- Sharp, displacement bow for clean entry
- Fast, rounded bottom and soft rails in the front third of the board
- Flat section with harder rails under the standing area for added stability
- Tail rocker optimized for clean release
- Square tail for confident buoy turns
- Deep cockpit for added stability and increased paddle leverage
- Full Carbon Layup for light weight
- Resin-X™ technology optimizes flex and reduces vibration for increased speed in choppy conditions
- 12’6 x 26.5
- 12’6 x 28
- 14′ x 26.5
- 14′ x 28
Sidewinder Race Board Options
- Available in 3K Carbon, Hybrid 3K/Spreadtow Carbon, or Full Spreadtow Carbon (extremely limited production!)
- Available in pin tail or square tail
- Available in custom sizes
Custom graphics available on all BlkBox boards!
* Expect longer production times and additional fees for custom artwork.