For the all around paddler, the beginner-surfer, or the clydesdale-sized rider, the DiamondTail is the ticket. Ample stability for a first time paddler. Smooth glide in flat water. Easy entry into waves, but still capable of sharp pivot turns when ridden off the tail. The DiamondTail is the plug-and-play all-arounder.
- Low entry rocker for efficiency in flat water and easy wave catching
- Unique bottom contour displaces chop, gets on plane early and keeps water flowing out the tail
- The diamond tail adds stability over a pin tail with increased surface area
- The diamond tail’s shorter rail line allows the board to turn quicker than a square tail
- Resin-X™ technology optimizes flex and reduces vibration for smooth ride in choppy conditions
- 10’ x 30 7/8
- 11’ x 31